Published by Lyn on 6 July 2017
The Normandy tourist board has released a cute new video highlighting all the great things about cycling in Normandy.
The Normandy tourist board is one of the most active tourism bodies in France when it comes to cycling. It's a HUGE supporter of velotourisme and has always been supportive of our efforts here at Freewheeling France to spread the bike love. See our extensive Normandy section.
Of course it helps that the infrastructure in Normandy is so well developed for cycling and that local authorities have had the foresight to invest heavily in routes and signage to make it such a pleasure to see Normandy by bike.
So without further ado, I give you my favourite video of the summer so far: love on a bike in Normandy.
Routes, accommodation and bike hire in Normandy
More information for cycling in Normandy
- Cycling in Normandy overview
- Accommodation for cycling in Normandy
- Bike hire in Normandy
- La Velo Francette – Caen to La Rochelle
- Veloscenie – Paris to Mont St-Michel
- Things to see on Veloscenie
- What to eat while cycling in Normandy
- EuroVelo 4 – coastal route
- Tour de Manche – cross-Channel route
- London to Paris – Avenue Verte
- Epte Valley to Le Havre - Seine Valley bike route
- D-Day Beaches by Bike
- Véloroute du Littoral de la Côte d'Albâtre from Fécamp to Le Havre
- Cycling Caen to Honfleur