Published by Lyn on 13 February 2018
We've set up a closed Facebook group to talk about all things cycling in France. Why don't you join us?
I get so many emails every week – often they are from people just wanting ride ideas and route suggestions, or information on a specific area in France.
I've decided to try and share the bike love a bit more by setting up a cycling in France Facebook group. It's a closed group, so discussions are private (or as private as they're likely to ever get on social media), but I thought it might be a good way to get in touch with other cyclists who have an interest in France.
- Sharing French cycling experiences, including blogs and ride reports
- Sharing photos from cycling in France
- Asking for advice or help planning your cycling trip (including tour, bike hire and accommodation recommendations)
- Posting charity rides info if it relates to France (no corporate ride adverts though)
- Buying and selling bikes or bike-touring accessories in France
The group is intended as an information exchange and not as an advertising platform. General advertising is not allowed – any posts I think are overly commercial or not in the interests of members will be removed.
I may, however, occasionally post links or offers from website partners. Please ask if you'd like me to post on your behalf.
If you are new to the group, please post a note to say hi. If you run cycling business in France, I don't mind if you include that for the information of other members but please make your posts about you and your local knowledge and not specifically about your business (please see note above about advertising).
This group operates alongside our main Facebook page, where I post a lot more website articles and blogs (come over and say hi):
As always, I'm at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get in touch by email.