A bespoke service for baggage transfers for your cycling holiday in Languedoc and Provence, making one-way and luggage-free rides easier.
- Baggage transfer for cycling in the Loire
- Baggage transfer for cycling in Burgundy
- Baggage transfer for cycling the Canal du Midi
- Baggage transfer for cycling La Velo Francette
- Luggage store at Charles de Gaulle Airport
For Provence and Languedoc (the eastern fringes of the Occitaine region), I offer a bespoke service where I can match you to a local luggage transfer company to help move your bags from hotel to hotel.
The service covers day-to-day baggage transfers for point-to-point riders, as well the return of a hire bike, or for a one-off drop for your main suitcase and bike boxes from the start to the end of your route.
Email me at email@example.com for this service.
You need to send me:
- The date of each transfer
- How many bags you need moving in each transfer
- Pickup and delivery addresses/locations for each transfer - you should use a hotel or campground that can sign for them if they are picked up after you leave each day or arrive before you arrive. B&Bs and Airbnbs are usually not suitable as they do not always guarantee someone will be there.
The service covers the following areas (basically a circle taking in these towns):
- Canal du Midi
- Via Rhona
- Pont du Gard (pictured)
- Bedoin / Ventoux
- Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer (and the Camargue)
- Rhone Valley Wine Route
The price varies depending on the distance and how many people/bags you have.